TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Images Have Yellow Tint in Photoshop

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 29th 2008#180572 Report
When I view an image with MS Office Picture Manager, it looks fine... but when I open it in Photoshop CS3, it has a yellow tint to it, and I cannot figure out why. Even if I go to my color palette and manually input white (#ffffff), the "white" it shows is a yellow tinted color. This only appears this way in Photoshop. Does anyone know what would cause this, or how I can get it back to plain white?

Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 10th 2008#180679 Report
Thanks! Bump!----------------------------------------------------------------our wow power leveling and wow gold site:buy wow power leveling,wow power leveling, cheap wow power leveling,wow power leveling,Cheap WoW Gold
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2008#180731 Report
having a similar issue, did you get it sorted?

apantek said:When I view an image with MS Office Picture Manager, it looks fine... but when I open it in Photoshop CS3, it has a yellow tint to it, and I cannot figure out why. Even if I go to my color palette and manually input white (#ffffff), the "white" it shows is a yellow tinted color. This only appears this way in Photoshop. Does anyone know what would cause this, or how I can get it back to plain white?

Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum