TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

save my work

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 25th 2008#180176 Report
Hello & Hi,
I am working with a picture in Adobe Photoshop CS2 V.9. I must save my work so that i can do it later because i can't finish my work in one day. How do i do that. Please Reply And Thank you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2008#180179 Report
yukukuhi said:Hello & Hi,
I am working with a picture in Adobe Photoshop CS2 V.9. I must save my work so that i can do it later because i can't finish my work in one day. How do i do that. Please Reply And Thank you.

I have to ask this, so please don't take offence.

"Are You Joking? !!!!" :eek: :confused:

If you are unable to save a file in Photoshop, you probably should be doing something else.

However, this is how you do it.

Click on the File Menu in the top left of the screen.

Now choose one of the Save Options that appear in that menu.

Next choose a format in which to save your file. The format you choose depends on what the image is to be used for.

An finally, you might also try opening Photoshop Help and looking for some information on how to perform the most basic tasks, such as saving files.

Good luck, you have a long way to go.

Bye for now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2008#180196 Report
Hi,
I am sorry i know how to save a file to jpeg & to other formats. What i meant was saving a project. Say for example i am vectoring an image halfway and i didn't had time to finish it fully, so i want to save my half finished vector and continue my work of the half finished vector a another time. How do i do that. Please Reply And Thank you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 26th 2008#180201 Report
yukukuhi said:Hi,
I am sorry i know how to save a file to jpeg & to other formats. What i meant was saving a project. Say for example i am vectoring an image halfway and i didn't had time to finish it fully, so i want to save my half finished vector and continue my work of the half finished vector a another time. How do i do that. Please Reply And Thank you.

Hi there,

Sorry I misunderstood your question.

When you say your are "Vectoring an image", do you mean you are creating a path based on some shape within the image?

If you do, then all you need to do is save the file and it should save any paths you have already created. You can also name and save specific paths as well.

I hope this helps.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 27th 2008#180207 Report
Hi George,
I got it now, Thank you.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum