TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

How cut out a figure from the photo.

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 18th 2008#180075 Report
Hi.
I use Photoshop CS.
I want to cut out a figure from the photo. How can I do it?

Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2008#180077 Report
Hello mcnika,

You can do it simply using the CROP TOOL, which you find tools menu on the left.

I hope you will do this successfully
Best of luck.

Mamun
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 18th 2008#180081 Report
hi,
there several ways you can do that and which is the best well depends on the picture andyou....
1. you could use one of the 3 lasso tools, to select and copy/paste on a new layer, although probably if there good contrast, probably the magnet lasso would work pretty well.....
2. depending on the background you could maybe use the magic eraser or the background eraser.....
3. you have a extraction tool in the filter menu....

there other ways like channel masking but the above those would be the easiest for you to start having fun with.. smiling..!

mcnika said:Hi.
I use Photoshop CS.
I want to cut out a figure from the photo. How can I do it?

Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2008#180119 Report
Yo MCNIKA!

Like jerrylb said, the lasso tool is excellent, just b4 u float (Ctrl+J) the image, it'd be better if u feathered the selection by 1 pixel or so.

I prefer to use the Pen tool though. It may be a bit longer than the Lasso tool, but the best thing about it is that if u make a mistake while clicking around what ur trying to select, you can UNDO the points as far as your history can take you.

Select the Pen tool and set it to "PATHS" then select the pic. Go to the Paths pallette and using the little triangle in the top-right, select "Make Selection".

Hope it works 4 ya!
L8a
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum