TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Magnify a section of an image

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 8th 2008#179117 Report
I'm trying to magnify a circular section of an image to show increased detail while keeping the rest of the image in regular magnification. There must be some way to do this, and I'm not talking about the zoom tool. I'm fairly new to photoshop so try to keep the fancy jargon to a minimum. thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2008#179122 Report
hi,
i am just a novice.. and there probably several ways one can do this... but one way
1. use your circle marquee tool to make a selction around the section you want
2. then do a copy and paste .. that will put the selected section on a layer by itself
3. now make sure both layers have eye showing....using the move cursor now you can enlarge that section of your seletion and positionit to where you want...

I hope this is helpful....

INT3R said:I'm trying to magnify a circular section of an image to show increased detail while keeping the rest of the image in regular magnification. There must be some way to do this, and I'm not talking about the zoom tool. I'm fairly new to photoshop so try to keep the fancy jargon to a minimum. thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum