TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Whats the best way to...

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1239 Report
Clean up boarders & edges? I cut an image out but its hard to get clean up the image boarders to make it look real nice and smooth. Whats the best way to clean up these nasty boarders?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1241 Report
well, depends.

1) Filter>>Blur>>gaussian blur do that about 5 times, decreasing the amount you do it by each time then adjust the levels. Image>>Adjust>Levels until they come out smooth.
2) Ctrl-click the layer of the image. Select>>modify>>contract by 1 or 2. Select>>Inverse. Delete.

second way wont work if its really jaggy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2001#1366 Report
I have been using the "feather" effect to make an image lose its sharp edge, im not sure if this will give you the effect you want as it doesnt always work for me, usual depends on the background. But you might try selecting the image, apply a feather of 1, inverse selection and delete (image has to be on its own layer), hide the selction to see how it looks and if its still to jagged hit delete again, every time you hit delete it shrinks the edge a little. Let me know if this works.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum