TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

files being saved contains non-latin characters

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 14th 2006#173418 Report
Hi,

Photoshop CS shows the following message when I'm trying to save (for web option) some pictures:

[INDENT]some names of the files being saved contain non-latin characters. these file names will be incompatible with some web browsers and servers[/INDENT]

So, there are like 300 pics, and I've tried moving the pic to a new file with the same size, cut/paste, copy/paste and printscreen/cut/paste... and I still have this message... and this only happens with this pictures...

Any idea? Why this is happening only with this pics?

Thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2006#173440 Report
[QUOTE=aldodager]

[INDENT]some names of the files being saved contain non-latin characters. these file names will be incompatible with some web browsers and servers[/INDENT]

[/QUOTE]

What that tells me is that it the "name" of the file that is in error not the file itself. Change your naming convention you should't have a problem.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2010#199880 Report
Lion of Judah said:What that tells me is that it the "name" of the file that is in error not the file itself. Change your naming convention you should't have a problem.

I would just like to point out the Photoshop considers the the names of the containing folders in the tree. in my case two containing folders up I had é in one of the folder's name.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum