TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

.PSD gradient colors band up when saved to .BMP

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1290 Report
Haha... thanks anyway, mattboy.

tornup: Actually, no, I just made it in Photoshop 5.5 from scratch. Thanks for the compliment though! I just had this image in my mind and took the challenge of making it in PS (which I figured would be a fun way to start developing some skills, too.) Sorta' turned out to be my own Desktop Wallpaper Homage to Kool-Aid. Heheh. I refined it a bit... here is its current state (in 800 x 600) http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/173/19/31731943.jpg

or on the lighter side...
http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/173/52/31735276.jpg

deker: I am kind of tired of all the dark, futuristic, and "scary" WPs, aren't you?

I can't help but think is missing something though. Like maybe 1 or 2 words or something in the blank space? I like to keep it simple though as not to compete with shortcut icons, but perhaps it could use something else. I dunno, maybe not.

I've never used Bryce, is it cool?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1310 Report
I think the light blue looks a lot better than the black. You should go with that one.

Yes, I'm very sick of the dark scary wallpapers. And the skins, the LiteStep themes, etc. etc. Ah well. I guess if it really bothered me that much I would make my own wallpaper/skin that is bright and cheerful. Guess I'm just too lazy.

Derek
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2001#1318 Report
You must be very creative to be able to make that straw in PS.....I don't have that kind of imagination....

I woulda' said "Screw it"
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 10th 2001#1353 Report
You guys rock.

- Pix
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 13th 2001#1548 Report
i agree the blue looks alot better. and the straw looks great. the only thing you might want to change would be ad some more bubbles or carbonation, and thin up the glass a bit. that might give you what your looking for.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum