TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Im wondering about rotating

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 3rd 2001#941 Report
Ok im new to photoshop and I usually wont ask 2 questions within so close of days but while I need help.. I scanned my artwork..and I noticed one of the eyes is off center..is there a way I could possibly rotate JUST the eye and not the rest of the head...I have experience rotating who images..but how do you rotate and move seperate areas?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2001#945 Report
This is a piece of cake, MiniZap.

Just make a selection around just the portion you want to rotate, using the Elliptical Marquee Tool of Freehand Lasso Tool....whatever is easiest for you. You may want to feather the edge of this selection depending on how well it blends with the rest of th area around it.

Then using the keyboard shortcut of Command/CTRL-T, you'll surround your selection with the Free Transform bounding box. You'll notice that as you bring your cursor close to any of the "Anchor Handles" on the corners of the bounding box that it will turn into a bent, double-headed arrow. Just click and drag when you see the bent arrow and spin that eyeball round-n-round. Hit "Enter" when you have it where you want it.

Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum