TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Wallpaper tutorials???

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10164 Report
hi...anyone noe of sites tat hav wallpaper tutorials??? preferably for photoshop n paint shop pro...

thanx!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10184 Report
you might want to ask that in the "Suggest A Tutorial" forum
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10281 Report
Well I'm not really clear on your question.

There really are no tuitorials for wallpapering, but you can take any tuitorial you find on the internet and make it into a wallpaper.

About the only thing that a tuitorial would actually cover that would be specific to a wallpaper would be to make the original image the size of the largest display you want it to run on.

And I don't think anyone on here uses Paint Shop Pro, since, when you get Photoshop, I doubt you would ever demote yourself back down to Paint Shop Pro.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2001#10286 Report
Originally posted by mattboy_slim
Well I'm not really clear on your question.

There really are no tuitorials for wallpapering, but you can take any tuitorial you find on the internet and make it into a wallpaper.

About the only thing that a tuitorial would actually cover that would be specific to a wallpaper would be to make the original image the size of the largest display you want it to run on.

And I don't think anyone on here uses Paint Shop Pro, since, when you get Photoshop, I doubt you would ever demote yourself back down to Paint Shop Pro.

That's exactly what I think, its as though you are asking for a tutorial on making a sig.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 28th 2001#10410 Report
I poster a answer in the other section.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum