TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

how pank metal

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8016 Report
k i just got KPT 5 then the update and have done the tutorial And can get circular shapes looking cool but i am having trouble getting th right affect with my own shapes like squares or any other shapes. is there any way to achive a nice effect like circular shapes. It looks dumb on any other shape. How can this be fixed.
eg. sidebar of teamphotoshop= irregular shape but still nice pank metal.

Pank if you coudl tell me that would be great since you are the master of it and you will probly know what i am talking about.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8021 Report
What is kpt 5 and where can i get it?(for free)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8023 Report
KPT = Kais Power Tools. Plugins for Photoshop. And you can buy it online or at a store.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8024 Report
sorry man ya have to buy it. Don't know where from i gave my money to my uncle he brought it in australia i live in new zealand but i guess form somewhere like www.metacreations.com or something. It is like the best plug-out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8052 Report
I just got kpt5 as well, and everything works great except.....shapeshifter. I just want to use it for a similar thing like the tutorial here (a little different but same idea using it to make a metallic ring around the object). But when I use it and it begins rendering (ya kno the colored bar at the bottom that fills up ^_^) it gets to maybe about 25% it just stops...pressing escape brings me an error saying that some "processing error occured(may be due to out of memory)".

Now I kno you can't help me with that but could you tell me some system specs your using so that i could figure out where the problem is? my computer does meet the requirements although not the greatest.

my specs:
p3 450mhz
128mb ram
voodoo3 3000

thats all i think would matter, other please respond as well!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8058 Report
Yea but why buy somthing you can get for free? I would NEVER buy photoshop or any image creation product liek that, thats why I have the warez full version, but the only thing I would buy for my computer is enhancements and games.

I mean seriously, its 600$ us money down here, would YOU(any of you), use your hard earned money(or however you make a living), to pay for THAT much for that? Don't get me wrong, it's the best program out there, but still I wouldnt pay over 30$ for somthing like this, its like asking for 25$ for a gumball, especially when all you gotta do is type a few words in a search box, find a link and download it. Thats a big save of 600$ or however much it is for you.

So is KPT 5 a completley different program, or a add-on of some kind that installs into photoshop? Does it work with 6.0?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8061 Report
Wow.....

Prepare to be flamed KidMeth...

This forum doesn't support Warez at all. We try to keep things legit and professional.

Even if we did, your logic is completely unreasonable. I don't even know where to begin.....

Yeah, I'm just going to sit this one out. I'm sure some of the other guys won't mind stepping in....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8063 Report
I was just stating my opinion, you cant flame my opinion, its mine and mine alone.

And I didnt post or share any warez.

"Even if we did, your logic is completely unreasonable. I don't even know where to begin..... "

dude, when you get a job, you'll understand.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8065 Report
You can't flame my opinion, it's mine and mine alone.

Then why did you flame Mattboy for not liking video games? That's just his opinion, right? I think so.

Ok look man. I have a job. I have my own company. A web design company as a matter of fact. I make web pages all day long for a living. I go to meetings with clients. I have a little shirt with my company's name on it. Don't talk to me about getting a job.

And what kind of a come back is that anyway? "When you get a job you'll understand". Seems like every time someone says anything that you twist into being an insult, you tell them they'll understand when they get a job. What does having a job have to do with ANYTHING? Where do YOU work? I've seen you on here all hours of the day as well. I happen to work out of my home, making web sites, on a computer. Which makes it easy to take a five minute break now and then and check this forum.

"Why pay for something you can get for free?"

Why buy a car? Why not just steal one? Why buy a computer? You could just steal a credit card number and have one delivered to an abandoned house, then pick it up in the middle of the night. Why buy the games you said you actually pay for? You can find them on the same sites you downloaded Photoshop off of. Have you ever thought maybe Photoshop is getting more and more expensive because a lot of people steal it instead of buying it? If everyone is stealing it, then they have to charge the people that actually pay for it to make up the difference. Not to mention it's the absolute best program of it's kind, and an industry standard for many different mediums. It's like a fine art. A painting is just a piece of canvas, with some paint on it. You could get those things for proably $30 somewhere. So why pay thousands and thousands of dollars for certain ones? Because it's beautiful, because it's something you couldn't have created yourself, because it's one of a kind.

Let's say you spent years and years creating something, and put a lot effort and talent into it. Because of all of your hard work, you put a large price tag on it, and rightly so. Then someone comes along and steals it, with the reasoning that "it's too expensive" and "why pay for something you can get for free?". How would you feel? And how is that OK?

And to answer your question, Kai's Power Tools is a plug-in for Photoshop and compatible programs. It does nothing by itself. It has to be integrated into another program. And yes, it works with 6.0.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8066 Report
Originally posted by KiD Meth
Yea but why buy somthing you can get for free? I would NEVER buy photoshop or any image creation product liek that, thats why I have the warez full version, but the only thing I would buy for my computer is enhancements and games.

I mean seriously, its 600$ us money down here, would YOU(any of you), use your hard earned money(or however you make a living), to pay for THAT much for that? Don't get me wrong, it's the best program out there, but still I wouldnt pay over 30$ for somthing like this, its like asking for 25$ for a gumball, especially when all you gotta do is type a few words in a search box, find a link and download it. Thats a big save of 600$ or however much it is for you.

So is KPT 5 a completley different program, or a add-on of some kind that installs into photoshop? Does it work with 6.0?

A couple of people here are fellow pirates
if u are or u are not
Keep it out of this forum thats not hard to do considering you said u were a moderator at a message board
I am a co owner of a message board and own a ubb liscense yet I respect the rules here
perhaps you should do the same
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum