TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help Me with Textures please!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7968 Report
Hey all, I followed the tutorial as I could, and I got this, but it looks nothing like it should! Someone help me! I'm despereate! :(

LOOK AT IT! :mad:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7969 Report
Burori....

Heh, dude...you tried to link an image that's living on your hard drive. You'll need to upload it to a server first.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7972 Report

Now help meee!!!! >O!!!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#7974 Report
You made no mention of which tutorial you were following, so there's no way anyone could tell if or where you missed the boat.

As it stands, by itself, without anything to reference it to, it's kind of interesting, though.

Textures are something you could tweak for hours. Experiment, create your own, and don't bother with somebody else's!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#7979 Report
(theme from jaws) :P

for future reference, do not post the actual images on the forum, unless they happen to be under 25k..

post links.. especially for a close to 310k image..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8012 Report
He was following the random textures tutorial, i can tell cuz i got the same problems, making your own random texture is good, but i liked the one pank had on the sight(bluish crosshatched looking one) and i wated the exact likeness, cuz it looks very sweet.:rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum