TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Interface

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7552 Report
ok im going to start desiging my own webpage soon... I know most of the basic photoshop 5.0 stuff and wanted to know where i can find some good tut. on interface and webdesign? what html editor should i use?(i know nothing about html)..
thanx
-king Chetney
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7559 Report
Start at http://www.htmlgoodies.com

You're gonna' have to know HTML if you want to design web pages. Because the code that any editors will spit out is often cluttered with their own crap, and you're gonna' wanna' know how to clean that out to make the website clean and effective.

And if you want to know about interfaces, just visit a lot of websites and take notes. I know there are tuitoials out there, but they won't give you many design tips, just how to make beveled buttons and so on.

Good luck
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7563 Report
thanx i'm viewing the htmlgoodies site and looking at the eyeball-design site... any other sites with tut for interface?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7564 Report
I don't know of any sites with tuitorials. Like I said though, just look at every site you can, and just look at their interfaces so that you can combine the elements that you like out of them.

When you get started, you're probably going to want rollover effects, but we'll wait until you get that far before we worry about that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7567 Report
allright thanx for the help.... I hope i can get sometype of design made up soon....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2001#8127 Report
All i can say is Dreamweaver 4, it keeps clean code with a ton of features (most of which I never use) and easily allows you to code your own stuff.

i also hear Allaire Homesite is good, although I've never used it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2001#10006 Report
this guy's got some tutorials like I think youre looking for. Honestly though, if youve found this site youve found one of the better graphics resources out there...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum