TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

hard to explain but its imprtnt

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7350 Report
when ever i click or do anything in photoshop my floppy drive goes nuts for a few seconds and i cant do anything, by nuts i mean it makes a bunch of noise and the lihgt goes on but there is no disk in the drive plz help
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7355 Report
the only thing I can suggest is to make sure you don't have your floppy drive set as a scratch disk in your preferences.

sorry if im not much help.

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7383 Report
make sure photoshop is not running.

look in your photoshop folder and trash/recycle bin the photoshop prefs file. Relaunch photoshop and see if that helps.....if not yell back and I'll hit ya with something else.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7386 Report
can you tell me where in the photoshop folder that file would be please? snore's answer didnt work (if i did it right)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7398 Report
the file name is

Adobe Photoshop 6 Prefs.psp

search your system for it and trash it. ( or if you feel safer....just put it on the desktop till you restart Photoshop and it recreates that file...)

On my system it is located in a different place than earlier versions of Photoshop.

C\Windows\application data\adobe\photoshop\6.0\Adobe Photoshop 6 Prefs.psp

in version 5.x it was located in the photoshop folder .....in version 6 it is not. sorry about the wrong info earlier.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum