TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

seamless, non-blended patterns plz help!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7273 Report
Me and my girlfriend were shoping for her some new cloths. I came across this cool dress, it was a pattern but it was NOT blended. The pattern was of orange, yellow and red flowers, very primitive , almost "child like" drawn. Maybe this isn't even a photoshop trick, but if anyone out there has any Idea on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it. heres a couple ugly dresses I found on the net just to give you a braud Idea of what I want to do.-->
Thanks!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7288 Report
Make the image you want. Preferably a square one.

Go to:
Filters-->Other-->Offset

For your Horz and Vert settings, set them to HALF the number of pixels as your entire image.

Then just clean up the rough edges.......

This procedure works much better for textures, but if you just want to make a pattern, just take the image and keep copying and pasting it over and over and over and over.....

but if you want the edges of the tile to line up nicely, then use the Offset filter
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7308 Report
ALL printed cloth like that is a repeating pattern, but the pattern may just be too large for you to see where it repeats in an area the size of a typical piece of clothing.

The same goes for household wallpaper...

EDIT: Shane, Zip, stuff, or otherwise compress a .PSD of the image you want tiled, upload it to your server, then post the URL here. I'll play around with it and show you what I can come up with....this is something I'm reallygood at.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum