TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Cursor Glitching?

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7185 Report
I seem to be having a problem with my installation of Photoshop, where the cursor, rather than dragging compononents (In drag mode) while the mouse button is held, and releasing them when button is released seems to 'toggle' dragging on and off...

It's really annoying and disrupting the way I work. Does any one know if this is a glitch or whether I have accidentally switched an option on?
Know how to fix it? should I just reinstall?

Version Info:
Photoshop 6.0
patched to 6.01

Thanks in advance...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7192 Report
the only thing I can think of is to look under the preferences menu.

Sorry if its not much help.

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7199 Report
I'd go ahead with the re-install. I couldn't find an option anywhere, and re-installing always works for me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7214 Report
Ahh...it seems to have fixed itself now...must just have been my PC having a barmy 5mins (hours), thanks for all your responses though. I didn't find anything in the preferences it mught have been either...

Btw...Snore, that's a groovy looking logo you have there =D
I'm guessing vertical scanlines, a bit of noise and a green thru white gradiant. Looks very effective, reminiscent of the "falling code" from The Matrix. May have to make use of that somewhere =D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7225 Report
thanks, and your almost right, I just used white to transparent, and black to transparent gradients.. to get the top highlight, and bottom shadow.

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum