TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help with cropping

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7052 Report
I am making a site using frames. For the center frame I have the center part of the interface that I made with PS. There is a glow coming from a part of the pic. When I crop everything else out, the glow goes away also. WHY? Here are 1,000 more words for ya! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7054 Report
My guess is that that shadow is attached to the layer with the tentacle. Then when you crop out the tentacle, it takes out the shadow too because it's attached to a layer which is no longer visible. Is it a layer effect or did you just blur a black layer? Try blurring a black layer and see if it will stay.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7062 Report
Save the image as a super-high quality jpeg, THEN cut that area out. Like Deker said, it's prob because the left part of your image is on a separate layer, and the area you are selecting from is on a different layer than what those vines/tentacles are on.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7063 Report
yeah i figured that the shadow kept leaving with the vine. Thanks :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7113 Report
You can also just add a new layer above the one on wich the 'things' are, link the 2 layers, and merge them. You'll have the exact same image but the outerglow-effect part has disappeared. Hard to explain, try it, also works with other layer effects ike opacity and blendingmodes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum