TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

blurred, offset photos

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 12th 2001#5747 Report
Hey. I'm doing a job for a client in which I am touching up close-up digital photos of jewelry. Many of the photos, however, show that the camera was moved during the exposure in such a way that the images appears blurred and slightly offset. With pictures such as these, sharpness and quality are of utmost importance in order for a customer to have an accurate idea of what the piece looks like. Is there any way to cure the offset problem? It sounds easy; I think I'm just looking in the wrong place or something...

Thanks in advance.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2001#5749 Report
Sorry but thats a difficult one - if the sharpness isnt in the original shot then youve no real way of getting it (other than getting in with an airbrush and "inventing" all the edges - dont worry thats not a serious suggestion)

What was the camera man doing .. was his hand shaking? was that babe of an assistant rearranging his gemstones?

If i were you Id put the blame squarely at his door. Tell him "I cant help you mate - your on your own"
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2001#5752 Report
Yeah thats the photographer's fault, can't do much about it...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2001#5791 Report
Have them reshot, and don't pay any extra. Sounds like a real amateur photographer to me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 12th 2001#5800 Report
Thanks, everyone. I figured the problem was probably his. The pictures weren't professionally done, and they were taken with kind of a funky camera to boot. 'Guess I'll just tell him to reshoot the particularly bad ones.

Thanks again for the prompt responses.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 13th 2001#5823 Report
One word to shove in the photographer's ear, hard:

TRIPOD
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum