TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Just havin' fun!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 21st 2002#65576 Report
Hey! I been playin' with open source ecommerce stuff!! Decided on oscommerce. It ain't much to look @, but it's runnin' (at least on the catalog db, and the front end); now, just the backend and the face-lift!

http://osc.pictusdesign.com

I'll need help with some of the PHP stuff soon...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2002#68169 Report
Well... the client doesn't want anymore of a face lift than this. I think I'll still do a few fun things. This OSCommerce stuff sure is easy!

So, whatcha guys think?

Oh, please don't buy anything YET. I haven't set up the credit card stuff--I'm gonna be testing Echo Merchant stuff out over the next week. But please feel free to poke around and tell me if anything's broken.

http://www.johnlongartist.com/catalog
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2002#68273 Report
Looks great. The only thing I don't understand is when you click a thumbnail I don't see an actual option to "add to cart". Is that because I'm not logged in or it's not set up that way yet?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2002#68329 Report
I see what you mean. The icon says "In Cart"--something musta got lost in translation (several Europeans on the Open Source Committee for OSCommerce). I'll redo the buttons... "Add to Cart" would work better, eh?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 9th 2002#68331 Report
Yeah I'd say it would be less confusing ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2002#70062 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2002#70281 Report
MUCH better. Looks great Dan! Let us know how the system works once it's up and running. Looks like a nice open source cart system...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum