TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

this was the reason I banned 40o graphire

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60866 Report

|| 40 Ounce || "Dresta, the one man gang" says:
yo
*NL* says:
yo... who is this?
I have some complains
40 ounce
*NL* says:
yeah... who is 40 ounce? lol
I also told deker, who does alpha gets votes with a WACK azz graphic and is winning just because its funny?
*NL* says:
lol... because i vote for pictures that impress me, both graphicly and with the idea behind the pic.
*NL* says:
His pic just impressed me more than yours did... maybe more people feel this way
thats bull****, I told deker and shiiiiiiit I was the last time I ever do a battle
*NL* says:
what do you want me to do? tell people not to vote for alpha?
no not to vote coz its funny
*NL* says:
I can't tell people that...
well last time you see me on your wack/unfair/lowclasshumor battle forum
*NL* says:
sure... no problem. have it your way
I will
*NL* says:
ok, bye
BTw: Belgium weed is better then netherland weed bitch
*NL* says:
lol... I would not know that
oh I dont doub that
*NL* says:
are you not coming on teamps? or not in the battle section? what do you mean?
not in the battle section
*NL* says:
oh... ok. Almost deleted your account there
oh your a real gangster aint cha?
*NL* says:
lol... what the **** is a gangster anyway? someone who acts tough and listens to rap?
Nah scarface is a gangster
and ppl who delete accounts are Internet nurty gangstas
*NL* says:
oh... ic. Well, does scarface listen to rap?
no I dont think so fool
*NL* says:
how do you know?
mmh because he's a classic music lover
*NL* says:
ic... why is he a gangster than? what does he do?
case people down and kills there asses
*NL* says:
oh... well, I don't do that... and not on the internet either. so, no... i'm no gangster I guess
mmh well good, nah man fo real ****'s sucks, I know mine wasnt good and I did it because aphla's sucked anyway so I won anyhow but now some nurds thinks he's ****'s funny and vote him on how funny that **** is
and yeah you can delete my, I dont give a ****
*NL* says:
well yeah... thats the way life goes... one time people like you because you give them candy, the other time they hate you because you make a pic with a photo of a car and 1 brushstroke on it...
, yup...
well... I dont really see why they made your dutch azz mod =(...
*NL* says:
because my dutch ass is beautiful... I have a tight ass you know?
so your a ho?
*NL* says:
no... man, you really live in a fantasy world don't you? gangsters, ho's? whats next? snoop dogg? lowriders? drugs? guns or wait: pieces?
*NL* says:
where are you from anyway?
Next door bitch
*NL* says:
oh wait... you are that ugly ass guy that sits in the parc all day long. trying to catch butterflies with his mouth... ahh, explains alot.
you got that right...
*NL* says:
ok... enough now. Bye

this was my conversation with him on msn. Thought you needed to know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60942 Report
I'd say I see why you did what you did.

But, never ban somebody for something that happened outside of the forum. And if you do need to ban somebody and you are not sure just ask. No biggie we all know who he is/was so that makes it even less of a deal You do a great job and we appreciate it. Next time just put him on ignore. Now if somebody causes problems in tha actual forum that is a different story...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 26th 2002#60945 Report
true, but he was talking to me about the forum... so that is why I banned him. And he said he didnt care to be banned... so.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 27th 2002#61045 Report
Dutch people are soooooooo nice.... I would have told him to "get f'ed" after about 2 of his "|| 40 Ounce || "Dresta, the one man gang" says:"
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#62982 Report
He must be 12 or something..I can't believe he had the guts to even come back..

Is there a moderator manual or something i can read? I've got the hang of most of this stuff, i've already deleted a pointless post and started a pixel war...but what is this 'Mass Prune' button do? You see, i could have clicked that and something bad could have happened...so i was just wondering, NL had to give me the moderator page for banning people, is there anything else i should now? I'm sure this goes for Sidez too..
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#63105 Report
No one knows what mass prune does. so don't use it. just use the move/delete thread, merge threads, etc.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#63120 Report
Banning - http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/mod/

The only thing is, there isn't much to do right now :p I've merged posts, haven't delete anything yet though.

What constitutes to a pointless post? There are some posts that are funny in a way but still pointless sometimes, so ..... ??
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#63204 Report
I'd say just lurk around the vbulletin forum or vbulletin.org area. Lots of info there on how the forum actually works.

As far as mass pruning I'm not even 100% sure What I think it does is delete all posts based on a specified condition. Like all posts older than 10 months could be deleted at the click of the button. I have not done that because then they are gone forever I believe and when somebody searches there is less to find.

Pointless posts:
I'd say don't worry about stuff like that. I don't mind if it does not get out of hand. I don't want to have a **** forum but I don't want to rule with an iron fist either and chance scaring people off. I've seen some forum posts on other boards sort of saying we were a tad unfriendly and stuck up ;) Not true but an outsider may get a goofy feel if they just popped in for their first post and got a bad vibe. I'm rambling now. You get the point...

And while we are on the subject when you guys move a post, just move it. Don't copy it. If they are to dumb to actually read where a post belongs they can spend the time to find it in the correct area. I never copy them. I've always just moved them and let them figure it out... ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 5th 2002#63211 Report
If you don't leave a copy though, they will 9 times out of 10 just make another post and say "where did my other post go? I will post it again here... " And keep doing that until you finally either tell them, or leave a move thing.

I've probably deleted more "pointless posts" than anyone... and may be the cause for some people saying we are stuck-up or whatever. I usually just delete them if they are tasteless "humor". Like if their only reason for making the post was to be funny, but it was just in really bad taste or something. But maybe I'm not supposed to do that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 6th 2002#63220 Report
i just deleted a pointless post a second ago

And Bob, i know exactly what you mean when you say we should all be nice and not 'stuck up'. i used to be a member at graphic-forums.com, that was until a mod called me a fool for asking a simple question about a forum topic..i hate people like that.

Another thing, i've asked 7 blobs to crop his sig, it's messing up the table, on my side anyway. I think he's ignored me, so could one of you guys pm him please? The sig is making the table jut out etc, you know what i mean.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum