TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

new guy

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 25th 2002#54976 Report
A new guy just joined called "???". He made 26 posts in a row which for the most part consisted of "nice" or "it's ok". I deleted most of his posts, and sent him a PM as well as an email:

"Please don't spam the board with one word replies... Saying "nice" or "it's ok" to a piece is really not helping anyone and is a waste of bandwidth. If you are interested in sticking around our little community for any length of time at all, please put a little more into your posts and tell the designer "why" you like a certain image, or nicely tell them what you don't like about it. That way they will know what they are doing right, and what they are doing wrong and can improve their skills. Saying "nice" tells them nothing and only irritates people.

If you just put a little more into your replies, then you will improve your own skills by critiqueing others. Plus you might not get banned from the forum...

Thanks,

Deker"

So if you notice his name come up, check to see if he is adding some sort of value to the board. If he spams again with "nice" posts, then please ban him if I don't catch it first. He's already been warned once.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 21st 2002#60096 Report
yo pank and fellow mods,

how about banning 'isuckatgfx'? he isn't contributing to the forum and i feel that some guys are hating him already...

the second post in this thread pissed a few people off...

NL
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2002#60121 Report
And I just pm'd the other loser NL. thanks...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum