TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Aren't I nice....

Page: 1 Reply
May 16th 2002#48201 Report
Okay, I'm gonna try something different. Some guys are asking for a "newbie" challenge. But they want it to be more of a learning experience than a war. So, here's my idea:

We'll have a 3 or 4 round challenge with each 'round' being another step in a design. I dunno... maybe the first round is selection masking of a image out of a stock photo, second would be... ummmm.... ahhh....

Well, I figgered we'd run thru 3 or so of Bob's tutorials, one for each step, then provide critiques of things they could do better. I just don't know which tut's to run them through--NEED SUGGESTIONS. Then the final could be a completed image--and voting would ensue.

Hey... I know, what about your Star War's scene tutorial, Bob? We wouldn't let them know up front that's where they're gonna end up, tho. What'dya guys think? It could be selection masking, reflections, creating the scene.... what steps should we break it into?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2002#48276 Report
That is honestly about one of the best ideas I have heard. No wonder I pay you so well ;) Thanks a ton Dan. You're a good man. Even if you do like the goat Pr0n...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 17th 2002#48283 Report
Sounds good to me. GOat for it!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum