TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Just a thought

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 21st 2002#43273 Report
Do you guys want me to split you up as far as what forums you mod? It's up to you. You all could still do the pixel wars but if you wanted to divide up the rest just say the word. I'm only trying to make things easier for you If everything is fine the way it is don't sweat it. But if you have any ideas for making your lives easier by all means say the word and it's done...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2002#43274 Report
I'm ok with watch over all of them. I actually don't really read all the forums anymore though. I look at the titles, and ones that look suspicious, but I'm not reading every word anymore. But I think we have it under control. It may make things worse to have us split up. Say if I saw something in the graphic check forum that needed to be changed, but I was only modding the misc forum, then the graphic check mod didn't come online until 2 days later... you know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2002#43314 Report
I read almost all the posts, but thats about all I've been doing latley.... reading... I have deleted a few "tapgirl" posts asking for people to point here to software downloads. Like Deker, I think it might cause most harm than good to split. Hell, we're making Malibu do all the work anyway. :D

Really you guys, I promise I'm about finished with my breakup and I'll be back in full force in the next week or so.

If you really wanted to split us up.... the only thing I would really want to be reading is the photoshop help forums and the other programs forums.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 21st 2002#43319 Report
No no if you guys are fine I'll leave it alone. I was just seeing if that would make it easier for you guys. But if it's no biggie I won't even think about it ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2002#60236 Report
I guess I'd like to bring this idea up again...

I feel really ineffective trying to steal some time to work on modding and not knowing where to start with responsibility for all the areas. Deer in the headlights syndrome.

I would suggest we divide up the Forums. One or two mods for each area. Let's put Dek back on the active roster and assign him a coupla areas too. This way when my time is limited I KNOW what areas I should attend to first. I'd suggest we all still share moderator status in all the Forums, just not all listed as responsible.

If everyone agrees with this approach, I'd suggest we post (in this thread) if there's a forum or two we have an affection towards.

Whatcha think, Bob?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 22nd 2002#60255 Report
You guys make the call. Whatever makes it easier for you...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 23rd 2002#60338 Report
I like it the way it is... I don't think there is anything wrong with the way it is going right now.

Why change a winning formula?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62396 Report
Apparently, while NL has taken on the role of superman... this is the reason why...

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9490

Derek? Chris? Got an opionion, or just don't want to voice one?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2002#62397 Report
I don't think moving/deleting posts is a problem. it usually gets taken care of pretty quickly. the only problem is the pixel war forum. it takes a hell of a lot of work to keep that thing organized. and it's extremely hard to come up with topics and pictures. i think people either need to just come up with their own challenges, and we just post them, or we need to start using old topics over again. i know i got burned out on making them... and i'm sure nl is too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum