TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

script

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 14th 2002#41963 Report
Any of you know of a good .php random splash script?? I checked hotscripts real quick and didn't find one. I thought it might be nice for the memebers and make them feel more a part of the site if I used one for the index page of the site. If you are not sure what I am talking about take a peek at somethingleet.com... You think that would be a good idea. I am normally against splashes but for this type of site it may be pretty cool. More of a community thingy ;)

Oh, and thanks again to all of you guys. I don't say it enough but I truly appreciate what you guys do Seriously. You guys do a kick ass job and it shows.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 14th 2002#41980 Report
I haven't seen one..

did you ask the folks at something leet where they got it?

Doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do in PHP... Just have an entry in a database with a link to the picture, and then a link to the person's site. Then you could use the database table ID number and the total number of entrys to generate the "23/25" thing. And then the "view another" would just pull out an entry from the database randomly...

Too bad I don't actually know how to do any of that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum