TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pixel Tournament Prizes

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40801 Report
What do you guys think about having a prize for the winner? And maybe 2nd and 3rd too. I'd be willing to chip in 10 or 15 bucks to get something. I mean it could be a t-shirt for the 2nd and third place, then a t-shirt, plus a photoshop book or something for first place. And maybe a mention on the front page of the site for all three.

Other ideas I had for prizes are a free domain name and hosting for a year... photoshop book... uhm... maybe one of those $100 wacom's... a subscription to create online magazine, or one of those photoshop magazines... a 128 meg ram chip...

Of course they wouldn't win all of those prizes... those are just cheap things I was thinking of.

What are your thoughts?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#40806 Report
It all depends on how pank feels about it, but I'm positive we could get some swag for the prize bin. I'd be willing to plug some vendors for some freebies, but I'd have to speak on behalf of the community. It's Bob's house, so what do you think? Might have to give a plug or something. I'd bet New Riders, some of the plugin guys (Alienskins, etc.), Friends of Ed, would throw in some stuff. Maybe Friends of Ed would throw in copies of Masters of Photoshop for ALL the mods for being so kewl and helping out (I never bought a copy--my bad).

Swag RULZ!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 9th 2002#41017 Report
Don't spend money... I'll get somebody to sponsor the next one... This seems to be a cool thing (the tourny, that is). We'll promote the next one and I'll get somebody to sponsor a prize. If this site actually made me any money I'd be more than happy to share in the wealth. But it doesn't, so I'm cheap
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum