TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Probation?

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 4th 2002#39368 Report
Am I on probation, stuck over in the Pixel War area? Will I eventually get an entire area--like the whole Graphics Arena? I'm just joshin'... If that's the only area you need help with, that's fine.

I probably shouldn't have critiqued pank's work until I was off probation :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2002#39436 Report
I un-modded you for your helpfull comments you little smack licker... When I say honest I mean lie to me and tell me it's all great... Yeah, right... Ask Dek and Torn about the mod stuff. I just work here. They run the place. Sort of like the little man behind the curtain in oz ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 4th 2002#39442 Report
I don't mind. Just remember that I still get all the glory for anything good that happens.

Plus since I can't be on during the day anymore, it would be good to have dan able to mod the other forums.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39479 Report
Oh, and pank, can you (or did you already) bump up the p.m. space for the mods? I've been getting a lot more p.m.'s with my new 'upper crust' status...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39484 Report
I don't think there is an option to bump pm's for mod's or admins. Believe me I'd love that too. Let me search around for a vb hack...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39499 Report
Heck yeah, let him take up the slack I'm leaving

Anybody got a motherboard with an old slot 5 processor slot? I have an old Pentium 133 machine that died last night... :( MB is dead! boohoo!

I may get a little misty eyed :( :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 5th 2002#39578 Report
No luck there, Chris. I've been putting together some old slot A systems with Slot A thunderbirds off Ubid.com. I got a buddy I can ask, I'll let ya know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 6th 2002#39699 Report
All set up there big guy...
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 7th 2002#40175 Report
Originally posted by tornupinside
Heck yeah, let him take up the slack I'm leaving

Anybody got a motherboard with an old slot 5 processor slot? I have an old Pentium 133 machine that died last night... :( MB is dead! boohoo!

I may get a little misty eyed :( :D

WooHOOOO! number 1 thing.... I was stoned or sumthin when I posted that.... because its a socket 7 board....

but anyway.... my little brother had ad old machine in his closet... and guess what.... socket "7"

YAY!

My network is back to normal now
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum