TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

meh? thread? alias cipher? wha?

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 26th 2002#37542 Report
Did someone delete that thread where alias cipher posted spam? I had to go home where I don't have the internet and missed out on it... Did it progress? or did you just delete it? is he banned?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2002#37645 Report
I just saw your post and deleted it. I gathered he posted once already. I don't really mind if somebody posts a forum or something but if all he is doing is spamming than kung fu his ass
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 26th 2002#37647 Report
Well he first posted a site in the cool sites forum and just said "go join this forum! they are just getting started and need new users!" (of course it wasn't that easy to understand)

I edited that one and told him not to post forum sites like that just for the sake of getting more users on them.

Then he posted another one in the misc. forum, so I got a bit upset at him and edited the post because he did the same thing again. He's just trying to get people to join other forums just for the sake of joining, and I think it's quite annoying.

Another guy (ryujin or something) posted a gaming forum in the cool sites forum for people to go join. I deleted that whole thread 'cause it wasn't even graphic related. Then he got all argumentative about it. Psh. Kids.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum