TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

web hosting experience

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 18th 2002#36362 Report
Do any of you guys have or know anybody here on the forum who can actually run a server and trouble shoot? Only reason I ask is because I "may" (doubtful) switch over hosts. Hard deal to pass up but anyway they want to offer me the chance to host sites. More or less a reseller. I don't have to offer support but I think it's a good idea to... I'd split any profits 50/50. f.y.i.

Host is http://www.actadivina.com

From Canida but they have some nice feature. Media Temple has been very good to me but it never hurts to have a backup plan just in case ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 18th 2002#36364 Report
I know enough to get by. Plus I have friends who I can ask questions concerning certain issues.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2002#36671 Report
Some.... but ummm, not enough...

Hence both my boxes are sitting at a friends hosting service, http://starproductions.com

I really don't run the hosting company.... he does. I just have a couple machines up there, and if anything goes wrong.... I say.... SCCCOOOOOOTTTTTT!.... YOOOOHOOOO!.....HELP!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... I'm kinda back you guys...

I don't want to air my dirty laundry but My wife and I have split up (at least for now) and I will be still kinda shoty for the next few weeks. I am still reeling from the surprize she laid on me a week or so ago. Life goes on! BLah!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 20th 2002#36741 Report
very sorry to hear that torn. Perhaps things will work out. Not gonna give that speach about how much it sucks, because you know first hand.

Glad you are back though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 21st 2002#36808 Report
Dude that bites. Don't know the specifics but as we all have heard sometimes work out for the best? You know we are all here if you ever need to scream at somebody. Actually I like the abuse ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38792 Report
I looked thru actadivna's stuff... I noticed one of their feature sites is Circle Graphics, the company Phong is/was part of. Now the question is, does anyone really care? Dunno...

Sidebar: Chris, you doin' okay?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38812 Report
I'm sticking with (mt) anyway so I guess I won't be doing that. Hard to give up a great host
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 2nd 2002#38852 Report
It's just us pank, you don't need to go into commercial mode! j/k Wish I had the kind of support you have....
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 3rd 2002#38946 Report
Yeah, I'm cool... This is "D" #3 for me (damn what a ryme)

between work/homework/the horses/and being a single parent.... I am TAXED!

I am making it by here almost every night I just aint posting much for lack of time. It will slack up soon though.... everyone wants an update for spring I guess.

ALso... Welcome ole Malibu dude... Glad Pank added you to the ranks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum