TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pank

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 4th 2002#34320 Report
I know you won't read this until tuesday or wenesday, but I want to write an article for the site. It may be just a one time thing, or if you like it, I may submit more.

The article will be about designing around current trends and developing your own style.

Give it some thought.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2002#34676 Report
"Any" content from any of you guys is always welcome. Speaking of that do you guys want accounts to post news on the main site ?? You know just cool site stuff, pertinant info., bus. related stuff. If so just say the word. I'm the only one that posts stuff on there right now...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2002#34678 Report
I've got some news for you....
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2002#34686 Report
Sure. I am sure dek, torn and I could find some excellent design related info. I sure would like to post the ala articles for those folks who never view the forum.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2002#34688 Report
Pank, I couldn't help but notice that I can't post news yet. Please get your **** together and make it happen.

I would probably post too much news though. Unless you want a lot more news. 'Cause I look at a lot of web sites while I'm at work. 'Cause there is never anything else to do....
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2002#34689 Report
Oh yeah, do you have any content that you want written? Anything in particular? Because I know everything, so I could obviously help you out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 6th 2002#34749 Report
Write some good CSS stuff since you are obviously a master or web design stuff, graphic tips, anything is good for me ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2002#34875 Report
I got news..... In MY PANTS!.... ummmm, I mean... yeah, I might have something sometime... :D

I haven't missed anything have I?

I am pretty much caught up again.... YAY!

(to lazy to open the other thread)
Axiom, I have been posting "edit this image.... yada, yada, yada.... " BECAUSE everyone bitches if you make 'em think!...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2002#34877 Report
well, aside from my challenge themes being to cranial for your typical kid who got photoshop from a warez site, we have a new member. He is your garden variety New Hampshire white thug who pretends to be hard because it's what all the "fly hun eez" like. he has been warned several times to clean up his act, if you see him getting out of line, feel free to ban him.

Apparently, he is one of CUp's buddies. His name is "Guntotinmuthaffffff", but I like to call him "moron"
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum