TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Axiom was having a good day

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 3rd 2002#34047 Report
went to costco for groceries. Everything was smooth.

come home, go to take a shower...hotwater heater explodes.

Sorry for getting snippy with that guy in MISC forum, but eh...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2002#34066 Report
Don't tell me your sorry tough guy ;) Anyway hope the day gets better...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2002#34073 Report
Ok, little homey is asking for it.

PM'ing me being a smart ass is a bad idea.

Please warn him pank. I don't really want to lose mod when I just got it the other day, but if I have to educate him, I will.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2002#34104 Report
Well I just see he posted in the misc. forum to tell people to check out his stuff in the forum... Hohum. Here we go. I'll pm him and throw down the shiznit...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2002#34106 Report
PM to smarty ass...

Welcome to the fourm. You are new. Act like it. Don't start throwing around attitude and being a smart ass. Bad idea. Oh, and PM'ing Axiom and being a smart ass = bad idea as well. So my friendly advice. Sit back, chill, and enjoy the ride. If we can't do that then we won't be around very long. EVERYONE is welcome to post and shoot the BS in the forum. But new people who pop in and have a smart ass tude' and start crap up won't be welcomed with open arms.

Consider this a heads up. cya...

As for you Ax do what you need to do. Give him a chance to straighten up. But as a mod you unfortunately will have to bite your tongue now and again. Don't take me wrong. Dek and Torn don't take any crap and you don't have to either. Just don't ask for any crap ;) (which you haven't, but I'm just giving you the regular, "your a mod now" speech) =)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2002#34108 Report
I know, no worries.

Like I said, I am practicing this think before I flame idea. I won't hold my tongue when it comes down to someone personally attacking me.

On another note, that guy posted that same site back again and before I could think to copy and paste it here, I deleted it.

He doesnt seem very bright.

His name is james281, pretty new account. He was warned twice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum