TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Dynamic site scripts...

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 1st 2002#33764 Report
You know the ones... a FULL backend... Content managment, shopping cart, News, ad managment, the works...

Anyone got any experience with anything like that?...

I just picked up a client that said he wouldn't mind paying for a script like that... but I've never done anything like that.

I know where and how to find them, I just would hate for a client to pay 300+ for a script that sucked.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 1st 2002#33777 Report
I've been looking for one also, Torn. Of course the custom or really nice ones cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. There is that one called PHPNuke I think. It looks pretty cookie cutter though. Don't know how easy it is to customize. So basically I don't know of any...

I think I'm going to start offering this to my clients though...

http://www.webedpro.com/

It looks pretty cool. There is a much larger chance of the client destroying the site, but it's cheap and easy to use. I think what I would do is make a template, then just use a PHP include to put in the content on each page, then only let the client update that content page, rather than having access to the template. That would reduce the chances of them breaking the page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 1st 2002#33779 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum