TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Czak vs. Godguy Deleted thread

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30631 Report
One of them had to back out and couldn't do it. I deleted the thread because I wanted you to be able to use your theme over again. I don't think too many people saw it ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30634 Report
Ok.

And what's with the topic you gave me and Charm? It's CRAZY vague. No size dimensions... no subject matter. I just don't know what the hell to do! My first instinct is to do a pixelled background with a 3d blocky pixelled man or something, but then I think people would think that I do too much pixel stuff. Or maybe that is just my style? Eh? 'Cause I really don't know how to use illustrator much at all...

Ah well. Not complainin'... just trying to think of something to do.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30648 Report
Thought I'd leave the theme pretty open so you two could go nuts.

Size, don't care...
Subject matter... That's where your creativity is left wide open for you. I just wanted a nice combo of flat vector looking 2D mixed in with some 3D stuff. I'd love a challenge like that. Could make for some interesting stuff...

I think my imagination is better than your Flash skills!

hehe. You still have not commented on my "better ??" thread. I guess I still suck ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 12th 2002#30666 Report
Vector shmector. I'm probably going to do pixel stuff. I just said illustrator 'cause I know Charm is really good with illustrator and 'illustrating' stuff. So it would be a challenge.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum