TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Piss Moan, you deleted my post...

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29317 Report
What the hell is that about?

He didn't VOTE!

I've noticed the non vote post getting deleted so I had started doing it too! Hell, I thought "I" had deleted his post!

I got involved last night and didn't delete the psnewb post but I see you saw it.

You wan't me to clean up the Cyan vs. *NL* post Pank?
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 3rd 2002#29322 Report
Let him piss and moan if he wants. That's what he does best at times... I'd say just continue doing like you have. I delete "any" post I see in that area that does not have an actual vote. I don't think we are asking that much

As far as the other challenge thread if you have a challenge in mind go for it. If you and Dek start getting overwhelmed let me know and I can assign another mod to help out with the challenge area. So as of now it looks like there are 2 open challenges.

Cyan/NL
and
psnewb/Alias Cipher
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2002#29628 Report
I'm just going to start deleting anything that isn't a vote in the active challenge forum too. They are starting to have discussions in there and argue about who is ripping who and how hard the image is to do and stuff like that. Also we need to put in the rules that unless it's a volley, they can only make and post one version of the image. Not keep tweaking it and changing it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 5th 2002#29631 Report
AGREED...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum