TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pixel war format

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 26th 2002#28406 Report
Hey Dek,
Are we supposed to post the actual challenge in the challenge area. Then just make an empty thread for the challengers to post their work in at the "active challenge" area. I see you made a thread there with the challenge. Just do me a favor and move it to the actual challenge thread, or leave it there and tell me and I'll change the way I have it in the rules.

Good topic. What do you two think? What area would be best for the challenge topic. The actual challenge thread, or like you have it now. You two run the forum so you decide. (** see how I easily got out of decision making by laying the power on you two **) Damn I'm good ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2002#28407 Report
Wha?

I don't understand... I just did it the way it occurred to me to do it at the time. I figured since they had accepted the challenge, then it was an "active challenge". So I just started the thread with the rules, and they can post their stuff there. Was the idea to just post it there when their images were finished? I just figured it was active... because they are working on it now... I thought the challenge arena was just to make challenges and see if people accept them. EH?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2002#28410 Report
Really I don't care
I just have it written in the rules to make the challenge, if the challangee accepts then check back to "that" thread for the actual assignment. All I was asking is that you let me know so we can change the way the rules are written or move the thread. My original "idea" was to only have pics submitted to the active challenge area, and then votes.

Honestly it doesn't matter. But I need to change the wording if you do it this way. Nooooo biggie ;) I just need to know one or the other... Hope that clears it up. Sorry if I was not clear...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2002#28411 Report
Actually you may be smart. It might be best to have the assignment in that area so we can see what the assignment was when the pics are posted and we vote... Just let me know what you decide...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2002#28412 Report
Yes, that is what I was thinking. What you said in your second post.

Otherwise we'll just have 2 images, and won't know what the starting point was, or will have to go to the other forum and try to find the right challenge, and then see how it was.

I like the way I did it. Not only because I did it, but because it is the best way!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2002#28420 Report
Damn, I take the lady out for one night and deker starts making executive decisions. I hate I missed that.

I think deker made a good choice though, it's a little more clear that way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 26th 2002#28451 Report
I wasn't making the final decision... Just putting in my thoughts... you could put in yours if you like. But since I am always right, there isn't really any point in it!!

Just kidding. I'm only right 75% of the time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 27th 2002#28486 Report
your picmin people in your sig remind me of my penis...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 27th 2002#28497 Report
You have a really weird looking penis then.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 27th 2002#28512 Report
Originally posted by pank
your picmin people in your sig remind me of my penis...

Curved?

or

With a flower looking thing on the end of it?

HAHA!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum