TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Pixel Wars

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 22nd 2002#27937 Report
I really think we need to just take the suggestions of the rules that we've gotten so far, pick out the best ones and then make the official rules. Pretty much everyone has expressed their opinion already, and now everyone is just kind of standing around staring at each other waiting for someone to tell them what to do.

Maybe the three of us can just come up with what we think are the best rules, and then write them out and give them to everyone. If anyone has a major problem with them, they can organize their own challenges off of the forum and then just post their results in the Digital Art forum or something.

But someone definitely has to just lay it out and say what is going to happen to get this started. Otherwise nothing is going to happen until everyone is frustrated and bored and we cancel the whole thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2002#27987 Report
what a ****ing headache... piss moan, piss moan...

The rules are up. If people don't like them I set up a thread to make suggestions. Did I not say to everyone that this was a work in progress?? Did the first post in the "active challenges" area not say NO NEW POSTS HERE... If U23 wants to piss and moan let him. I set up the rules so his challenge is fine. Bla, Bla... I"m going to drink now...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2002#27989 Report
Sorry pank... Didn't mean to cause trouble. It just wasn't going anywhere the way it was. At least now we have something to build off of. Thanks for setting that up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2002#28016 Report
No man don't ever be sorry for something goofy. I was crabby. And I like U23. I met him and he is a stand up guy. A bit of a "strong" personality but the same could probably be said about me ;)

I always try to play Mr. nice guy in public just because I sort of have to. That is why in here and irc I can kind of let loose and the the F' bombs fly And do me a favor and help out with the rules. Those are NOT set in stone. I still need all of your input. I just had to post something so we had a starting point. And I think I covered the ping pong stuff so it "should" all be good... Thanks guys...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2002#28022 Report
Pank lets his hair down when in private and gets all pissed off!

I'll try to think of some tips for the rules.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2002#28024 Report
Daaaaaaamn!

I think it will go pretty much like you've spelled it out Pank. I know there will be something we didn't anticipate, but we won't know till we dive in!

(I totally knew Deker was checking out Panks hair) :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2002#28082 Report
I keep it nice and soft just for Dek...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum