TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

spdx

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 4th 2002#25899 Report
What's this all about?? Just that one thread where somebody yelled at her and told her to search? Just curious if she has thin skin or if I missed something as usual

I would like to be removed from this forum
Hello Pank,

I would like to be removed from this forum. I wish to longer post here. The reason is that I will not tolerate any immature behavior from anyone. If I wanted to post and get feedback like this I would of gone to a forum for kids and teens.

I thought this forum was more respectful than that. I have heard very good things about this forum being top notch. I guess it does not live up to its comments of being a well mature graphic design crowd.

Please remove me I would appreciated it.

Thanks,

Melissa
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 4th 2002#25904 Report
She has very thin skin. She started IMing me several weeks ago and we've chatted quite a bit. For a while there she was posting like 25 posts a day in every single forum. Her name was on every single forum as the 'last poster'. It looked a lot like she was making useless posts just to see her name in every forum. She said she was just trying to help people, but most of her posts really weren't necessary. Like if she did help someone, and they thanked her she'd make another post to say "you're welcome" and things like that. I guess that's not a big deal, but it was on a large scale and was even starting to annoy just because of the shear volume of her posts. She just kept posting and posting and hardly any of them were really necessary. So matt got pissed off and made a few posts. Charm also mentioned something to me privately about it.

So anyway... She took matt's posts as being "immature" because she was "just trying to help" even though she was basically flooding the board by everyone else's standards. Anyway... That's the basics of it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25915 Report
Yeah, Matt blasted her.

It could have been handled a little more tactfully, though I did kinda make a joke about it to her in PM.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2002#25936 Report
Cool, thanks guys...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum