TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

TheDPQ

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 15th 2001#23461 Report
Just to let yall know, she has one chance to straighten herself up, or she'll find herself not posting here anymore.

She's gonna repsect me, she's going to repsect this board, and she's going to repsect the members of this board. Her blatant disregard of my warning to change her attitude is enough for me to want to ban her, but I'm going to give her a chance.

I'm not going to argue with her anymore, but if she doesn't change her attitude, she's gone. And I won't lose any sleep over it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 16th 2001#23527 Report
I'll pm her and tell her to tone it down a bit. I agree, people have full freedom but they must respect you guys. If there is a problem I'll tell her to take it off the board and deal with any of us personally.

Now with that said all forums have people like this. You see it all over the place. Most the time they are trying to get attention. If they don't really hurt anyone lets play no harm not foul. But if something gets out of hand you guys always will have my backing. And if I think you are wrong I will let you know that and we can hash it out. Bottom line is you guys do a great job, deserve the respect of the members because lets be honest. You guys put a lot of time and effort into this board with little appreciation at times. So thanks to both of you If you need some backup at any time just email me. I try to check the board every day but can't always go into the depths that you guys do.

Thanks...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 16th 2001#23528 Report
She can be a little over the top at times, but I've come to appreciate most of her posts. I agree she should not have disrespected you, MBB, but other than that I don't see that she's done more harm than anyone else. Most of her attitude comes out in the Misc. forums, and she is actually helpful in most of the posts she makes in other areas of the forums.

If she tones it down after Pank's pm, then I don't have a problem with her staying.

But if you want her gone MBB, then I will of course support you along with Pank.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 16th 2001#23535 Report
Ok, I pm'd her and explained the situation. I told her basically if she has a problem with you or vice versa to take it offline and try to work it out that way. MBB of course you will have the ultimate say between you two but she felt you came after her bla, bla, bla... Just see if this can smooth itself out. And if you have a beef with her give her a chance offline and if it gets out of hand you know you have my backing. Just let me know if you ever need any help. Thanks again...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 16th 2001#23536 Report
but she felt you came after her bla, bla, bla...

lol, ok. All I did was warn her of her unnecessary attitude towards members of the board. Then she came back with an indirect attempt to demean me, as if my status here was of no matter to her, and she was obviously going to do as she pleases.

If she had kept her comments to her self in the first place, as I suggested would have been the better route, then all of this could've been avoided.

But then again, I'm asking a female to keep her mouth shut. :rolleyes: Silly me. :D

Anyway, it's all good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 20th 2001#24166 Report
Thats really sad when someone has to worry about posting something, and feel they're going to be harrassed about it:

http://teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4142

sigh....:rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 20th 2001#24168 Report
I agree. She apparently doesn't know when to stop. She has to beat everything to death.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 20th 2001#24233 Report
Hmmm, I bitched at both of them.

But, if you ask me and want my opinion sidefx asked for it. There was no reason to even mention her name. Just asking for trouble if you ask me...
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 20th 2001#24238 Report
Ah, she woulda said something anyway. :D

But you're right about even mentioning her. But then again, he shouldn't feel he has to be careful of posting something, because of some kind of repercussion for doing so. (sp?)
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 21st 2001#24377 Report
I personally liked the forum the way it was before the DPQ came back. She's really starting to annoy me too. You can't say ANYTHING without her getting all over everyone and 'expressing her opinions'. I just think the forum was a much happier place before she came along, personally.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum