TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

updated area

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 26th 2001#21532 Report
Added the Mr. Photoshop area to the forum (you can't see it unless you click the direct link). Anyway when I was setting it up I saw some posts that were sitting in the "Moderation" area waiting to be approved. Not sure how they got there but from now on don't Use that feature. If somebody has to have their posts checked and approved before viewing then they don't need to be in the forum anyway

That space is reserved now for the Mr. Photoshop questions that the users are going to be submitting. They all sit in that area until answered or deleted. Thanks...
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2001#21564 Report
Wasn't me. I didnt even know anything like that existed.

:confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2001#21572 Report
I didn't do it either. That's odd.... So do we all answer the Mr. Photoshop questions, or just Chris?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2001#21585 Report
I've never checked that area so maybe they were just strays that wound up in there ?? Anyway Chris Ness normally answers them and I'll start doing one a week again. I have about 8 weeks worth left and if he doesn't answer any new ones by then I'll see. Thanks...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum