TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Development of TeamPS

Page: 1 Reply
May 6th 2005#168085 Report
I've noticed not what I'd call an evolution, but rather a maturing of the peeps here @ TeamPS. A lot of the 'kids' and youngers who have been here for years are now maturing career-wise and working for bigger firms; we've got casual, bjorn, and others who are going to top-end schools and getting internships. We've all seen NL's and Graphicsguy's work get immensely better. Mihai's now got his own design firm with 4 or 5 peeps working for him...

In a couple more years we'll have a new crop of 'kids' moving on to college or careers... it's kinda kewl to watch. Of course, we still have the hacks like me who will always be hobbyists. :(

Oh, btw... I asked graphicsguy to submit some photographic tutorials--mostly because I want to learn how to use my new RebelXT and I can't find any good ones out there. We'll see what he comes up with.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2005#168093 Report
I'm still here. Been here foreverrrrrrrr.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2005#168095 Report
Yeah you know it is really really cool. It's fun to just sit back and watch us old timers and then watch some of the guys progress. We really have some awesome talent on the site here.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum