TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Gotta hand it to ya Pank.

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jan 2nd 2005#164403 Report
Even thought I have already seen this and all, I just wanna really let ya know, this is amazing, your work is amazing and you have an amazing community here! This is a g reat new redesign and it may pull in more people if publicized. Here's to you, and TeamPS.

And, I'm not drunk either!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2005#164406 Report

Looks great, Bob! I know what you did over holiday break!!

Are you ready for the interviews and contribution stuff to roll in? How do you want to handle content submissions going forward. Ahhhh, never mind right this minute--I'll just let you bask in the glow of a new site freshly painted and published. When you're ready, let us know how you want to handle stuff. Who you want to contribute, and how.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 2nd 2005#164408 Report
Thanks Guys!
Yeah it was a lot of work, I got crabby and was an asshole to Deker (hopefully he still loves me). I tend to get crabby and take it out on my friends

OK. It appears the projectpath we were all using is gone so ALL of the content is not available to me. All the stuff you posted is gone. So if you want to add stuff you will need to submit it to me.

I'll add files here for tut templates and review/generic templates that you can download.

Anybody that wants to be able to submit news let me know here and I'll PM you login details after I set you up (post here the name you want to use for posting). Also I got burnt out testing out the site so if you see any bugs (it will be a small miracle if there are none) PLEASE let me know what and where they are.

OK guys, I have all the new areas set up and just have "coming soon" for those pages.

Cyb. I need you to make your vid's smaller so they fit into the content area. Right now they expand everything out and break the tables when I steam them in the main page. The only other option (if you don't want to re-do them) is to open them in a new window.

I really want to thank ALL of you guys for the guidance along the way. It IS appreciated.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2005#164410 Report
Ok here are the generic templates for you. I have a generic one for articles, reviews, interviews, etc. and one for tutorials. Basically just make sure that you use 2 line breaks in place of a

If you want to add your own ad codes just add your own table cell where you see the

[php]

[/php]

tags in the templates.

Also be sure to include your credits for yourself and the name, etc. of the submission.

Thanks.

Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2005#164421 Report
dude...GREAT stuff looks awesome...

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 3rd 2005#164433 Report
So that's why Derek had a falling out? I wasn't too sure about what happened there....kinda miss the guy, him and his calling me twelve. :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 4th 2005#164465 Report
[QUOTE=pank]Anybody that wants to be able to submit news let me know here and I'll PM you login details after I set you up (post here the name you want to use for posting). Also I got burnt out testing out the site so if you see any bugs (it will be a small miracle if there are none) PLEASE let me know what and where they are.
[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and add me to News, Bob. Posting name 'Dan'; I figure I'll need to blurb it when I add get some great interviews, etc.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 4th 2005#164469 Report
i do a lot of reading on vfx, motion graphic, etc. kinda sites, if you want to add some of that sort of thing to the news drop me a PM and i'd be glad to do weekly or bi-weekly news blurbs.

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2005#164487 Report
Looks really good Pank, I have been in and out lately trying to keep up to speed on everything, but I have just been so busy with work and school its crazy. But I really like what you have done with the place

I wrote a camera term artical... it can be found here.
http://www.fusiundesign.net/teamps/cameraterms.html

Its not formated to anything yet, but just let me know if there is something that you want/need me to change before it gets posted.

And I would be more than happy to help with the news and whatever else you need/want me to do around here ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 5th 2005#164495 Report
Bob: do you have a standard Google Adsense layout, colors, etc. that you want us to use to be consistant, and we just add our google_ad_client #? If so, perhaps you could update the templates with that, and just have it commented out--we uncomment it and plug in our number. I'm not trying to be lazy--just trying to make sure the site looks consistant.

And do we leave the side ads alone?

N'est pas?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum