TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Proposed Ban on Political Threads

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 6th 2004#162441 Report
I say we impose martial law in TPS and immediately lock ANY political threads... just because I'm sick of them.

Dek: did you ban atrox? Then it's only fair if you ban Flackbait too... he's equally as offensive, and he started it down the slippery slope! I mean, in order to maintain the balance in the universe, if you ban one obnoxious conservative, you must also ban an equally obnoxious liberal.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 6th 2004#162446 Report
i'm fine with closing political threads. i think they are stupid and only cause hard feelings between members.

atrox is the one calling names and making personal attacks on people, which is why i banned him, not because he was having a discussion. flackbait wasn't calling people idiots and making personal attacks. plus atrox has just been annoying since he joined.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 6th 2004#162456 Report
I'm sorry but I really don't want to put topic restrictions in play. I'm sick of them as well but I don't think that would be a good thing to do.

Also as always before you ban anybody just make sure they have been warned (not saying you dind't, just reminding everyone) and given a chance.

I do not want this place to have the reputation that we hard to get in with, or stuck up. Which has been the case in the past.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 7th 2004#162465 Report
Yeah, I totally agree with that the amount of political threads is getting rather annoying, however I do see where pank is coming from.

Maybe we can make a "Politics" section under the misc. section or something, that way the people that wanna hear/talk about politics can and for us that done, we dont have to pay any attention to it ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 7th 2004#162475 Report
Yea. I know you can ignore the posts of certain people, but I'd just love to do it with certain subjects.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 7th 2004#162498 Report
I was more 'venting' than really suggesting a ban. I don't have to click on the threads... just tired of the whole thing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 8th 2004#162533 Report
Good thing election only comes around once every 2 years :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum