TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Atomicfog

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 1st 2004#157174 Report
How long can this really go on, when he isn't spamming or posting useless crap he is starting fights and talking about pirated software? I say ban him, we really don't need someone like him in our community. He's not what TeamPS is about.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2004#157182 Report
He's one of those trolls other forums have, cept the other forums have a whole troop flaming each other.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2004#157192 Report
Somebody please shoot his sig.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 1st 2004#157215 Report
He posted a "this thread is gay" image in the pirated software thread, and i told him if he does something like that again i'm banning him... so he's been warned... i wouldn't ban him yet. at least his threads are interesting because everyone hates him.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2004#157304 Report
[QUOTE=deker]at least his threads are interesting because everyone hates him. [/QUOTE]

He at least has one consistant quality...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2004#157310 Report
Yeah this guy for some reason pissed me off from the get go... even when he mad his first post here it kindof pissed me off... i dont know what about him i dont like :p i Just dont like him... lol.

man that sounded mean :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2004#157328 Report
This kid just doesn't stop. >_<
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2004#157335 Report
I changed his post count to 5. That is about the number of posts I've seen from him that didn't bug me ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2004#157336 Report
rotflmfao, does HE know that?

and here has been our little convo:

[QUOTE=Atomicfog][QUOTE=msz070][QUOTE=Atomicfog]Sorry about that... Can you tell Kinetic to stop flaming though plz. I keep getting flames in alot of topics, when I haven't done anything wrong (Unless expressing my opinion is wrong.)
I do not spam these boards, anything I post is meant to be meaningful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Atomicfog[/QUOTE]

Well, from what I see, and what a lot of people think, your posts are really, just a lot of spam and verry aggressive towards people. Kinetik has been expression his opinions very freely, too freely at times, other people have been expressing the opinions too. Maybe before posting some more, I would suggest that you look around at these forums and see that we don't care about a post every 7 minutes, 20 posts a day, or whatever, we only care about informative and helpful posts. I have been here for 3 years now, and I am not even at 1500 posts yet, and I have visited, I can safely say, almost daily in my 3 years. That is just something to think about. Read some old threads and posts, other than that, I don't know what else to tell you.

Oh, and thanks for the apology.

msz[/QUOTE]

I am not lying when I say I don't care about post count at all in anyway. Everything I post is meant to be concise and helpful. I really love these forums, so I post alot. Thats all.[/QUOTE]
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 2nd 2004#157356 Report
[QUOTE=pank]I changed his post count to 5. That is about the number of posts I've seen from him that didn't bug me ;)[/QUOTE]
I noticed that in the welcome forum. Someone mentioned he had 140+ posts.. Then its only 9 now..lol. Oh well, we'll see if he mentions it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum