TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Tired of....

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 4th 2004#152436 Report
By the way... I'm the one who deleted the children decapitation thread... just cause I'm tired of the anti-american bull, and the thread was not created to spawn any meaningful discussion--only incite argument and animosity.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2004#152442 Report
Didn't see it but in the future try not to actually "delete" something if closing it is an option. I don't want people thinking we just delete what we don't like. Even though I'd like to sometimes
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2004#152445 Report
LOL OMG, dan got SPANKED!!!!!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 4th 2004#152454 Report
Nobody got spanked slap nuts!!!!

;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152669 Report
I didn't think of editing his post to remove the link and closing the thread; I would have liked that better. Then I could have made my editorial comment.

I felt a news article about a murder scene where two children and their mother were decapitated and suggesting that this made Americans worse than Iraqis, I believe the title was "And you thought the Iraqis are bad..." was beyond any form of good taste or human interest. I could not abide it's stench.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 13th 2004#153252 Report
Bad mouthing people of my age. Phht. They all give me a bad name anways.

I think the political threads really can get out of hand in some cases, before certain members (we probably can figure out who) joined the political threads really were interesting and a good read, but now they are just flamewars back and forth because people cannot learn to accept the fact that they are not the only ones to have opinions and other opinions may be the complete opposite of theirs.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum