TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

BigPoppa

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 25th 2004#146291 Report
Is it me?.. Or is this guy going around posting a whole lot of crap ??

http://teamphotoshop.com/forum/vbforum/search.php?searchid=6187

Edit : Hope I wasn't too harsh on banning him.. After this post on the murder thread, I think enough is enough.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2004#146323 Report
Got this email from him this morning...

[QUOTE]Name: . BigPoppa(Why? please read i apologize) .
Email: . [email]Cashexpanding@yahoo.com[/email] .
Message: . OK maybe i was a little unapropriate! Or whatever i am sorry, would you please post this as a new thred in the misc forum room, so people can see that it was all in fun. I guess people don't see sarcasm anymore, or that seeing the truth may hurt. But i understand now what kind of audiance this is and i respect you all. I would really like it if you put it up as a thread to see what people thought of my posts. also would you give me another chance. what, you let a guy write so much but then without warning he is banned, if you had a heart you would give me a second chance and i would not mess it up again. all i can do is ask and hopefully the admin will see were i am comming from.

Thanks for the time, i would also like an email back at [email]cashexpanding@yahoo.com[/email] that would really make my day to hear what you think after you read this.

thanks again
BigPoppa .
[/QUOTE]

After reading his posts I say leave him banned and make sure you ban his IP as well. NO second chances for somebody that stupid...

Thanks...
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2004#146336 Report
;) Did you reply back?
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2004#146374 Report
No. He does not deserve a reply ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum