TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

pixelwars

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 12th 2003#99575 Report
hi guys...

I just cleaned up the pixelwar-section.
I hope i don't piss anyone off by deleting his/hers thread.
So watch my back.

So don't see me as a postwhore, I just did it to make these pixelwars alive again. That way teamphotoshop will be even better... I guess we lost a few members because of the pixelwars and thats why I tried to fix it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 12th 2003#99592 Report
No problems here.
Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2003#100096 Report
I don't think we have any issues with moderator coverage of any of the forums, except maybe only with Pixel Wars...

I'll bring it up again, maybe in a different light. Would it help at all if we rotated responsibility for this one forum only; ie. NL takes PWars this month, dek in May, cyb boy takes PWars in June, me in July, and pank in August? We can all pitch in at any time... but that way we don't have to have one person get burned out. Or not (/me starts mumbling incoherantly to self).
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2003#100098 Report
Yeah, that sounds like a great idea... But then we have to make sure that it will be done. The problem now is that people have to wait way too long... This pisses them off.

We should just help eachother out more with the pixelwars, and start wars immediately when we see them. Perhaps start another sticky thread in this moderator forum with ideas for pixelwars... Then we perhaps don't even need a schedule.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 16th 2003#100124 Report
Sure sounds good malibu. I'd have to do July though, i'm going to Croatia in June.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum