TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

what a little prick

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 15th 2002#73896 Report
Sorry I picked him as first prize... Just go this pm from him and he emailed back New Riders Bitching.

rider . . . not cool

what happened to $500 in books, they're telling us 5 books...
that's not cool. If that was the original prize that would've been no big deal, but i had already picked out about 8 books

What an ungrateful little bitch...
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 15th 2002#73897 Report
omg! what a bastard... whats his name?

In the future we shouldn't let people email with those new rider people anymore. When they do, they are disqualified.

Somebody here should arrange all that corresponding with new riders and such.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 15th 2002#73898 Report
It was kid crackle...

No, I grab the emails and New Riders email them to get their mailing info. When she emailed him asking what 5 books he wanted he bitched and sent her an email back asking where were the $500.00 in books he won...

****ing asshole loser mopes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2002#73919 Report
Asshole, he's getting free stuff and still bitching. What's the situation now?

Don't worry pank, I won't sell your template :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2002#73922 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2002#73926 Report
Man, I hate people... Except for you guys of course. Just so my last message does not go to waste here is the latest.

You saw his post above...

here was my original reply

Quote:
pank wrote on Today 06:08 PM:
Read the thread. Don't be greedy. Sheesh...

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/forum/...&threadid=10316

He replied with this:

I don't feel I was being greedy @ all. That is not the original thread, the original thread said the prize would be $500 in books and I don't remember it saying photoshop books only

but if you say that this is the original thread . . .then I guess I will have to take your word for it

That did it for me. I was just finishing up "this next" reply:

That is the freaking original thread. Look at the date, look at your post in that thread, and READ IT!!!!!

NEVER was the ****ing prize $500.00 in books! If you take the time to actually read before you accuse you will see that down in the thread there is a mention of $500.00 in books. But do yourself a big favor and actually read it. You are looking more and more like a ungrateful little (insert word here). So don't tell me I'm lying. Don't take my word for anything. Ask anyone in the forum and once and for all stop your bitching.

You know what. Don't bother entering anymore contests. Somebody wins 5 free kick ass PS books and they are going to bitch. F' it.
I don't need the headache.

When he PM'ed me this reply:

My bad Pank, I just realized what you're saying, I misread it that's all.

I am however dissapointed that they're photoshop books only,
but I guess I missed that as well.

So the nasty one I thought twice about (I was about 5 seconds from clicking the send button). And I sent this one instead. I really wanted to send the nasty one.

To be blunt with you I don't really care if you are disappointed.

You should be disappointed in yourself for actiing like a selfish prize whore.

Instead of getting the facts, you PM me and bitch, then accuse me of altering the contest thread. And then you still have the sack to email New Riders and complain...

It's sad because you do have talent. But do me a favor and don't enter anymore contests... Maybe next time you will think before you bitch and moan about winning a pretty kick ass prize.

Not to mention I have not even asked you for the actual design graphics yet. And don't worry. I won't. You would probably charge me for the usage on the shirts.

And that my friends is where the story will end.

****ing piece of **** asshole ungrateful suck ass nut lick with a hair in his tooth jagoff...

Ahhhh, better now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2002#73928 Report
you tell 'em, pank.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2002#73946 Report
Way to go ... *chants* Pank! Pank! Pank!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2002#73968 Report
w00t w00t! I love a bit of drama...what an arrogant whore..Nice one pank, hopefully he won't return.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 16th 2002#73973 Report
Oooo... ooooo... I know.... take someone else tshirt grafx, who was second place, Charm? Upload Charms stuff to cafepress and put a big banner on the front page, and post a thread about awesome new tshirt are available--and don't anywhere mention butt-crackle-head.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum