TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Finished new site

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 22nd 2002#65703 Report
I recently finished this site for a company, and I need comments and suggestions. Any type of approval/criticism would be very much appreciated. By the way, this link is to the flash portion only. I havnt yet uploaded the HTML files, so some links wont lead anywhere. Thanks!

www.acllc.com/acllc.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2002#65707 Report
well..I must say it's a tad dull, sorry... :(

I can see that you know how to make stuff, but the two-color thing really is a bit gray-ish IMO, and some of the text-"I come in with a alphaFade"-thingies take away from the pro-look.

It´s not bad tho.. Keep on it, but I'd love to see it more "alive".

:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2002#65723 Report
I have to agree with paavo, I don't like it, again, sorry. It is a little boring and not that professional for a company site.

It's a good idea to use as few colors as possible, to create good harmony but I think you need to add a little more to it to make it pop.
Everything seems to get lost in the reddish-maroon color; try adding another complimentary color to the site, on the things you want to stand out the most. And do something else with the copy fading in thing it's a little unappealing.

Keep it up though, you will find it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2002#65726 Report
Thanks for the feedback!

So more color and better transitions. Any more suggestions?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2002#65728 Report
The logo is a little blurry to me. Also, I really do not like Times New Roman or fonts that look like it (personal preference). It just always looks to me like "I don't even know enough to change the default font".
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2002#65731 Report
Thats Lucida Fax your criticizing!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2002#65733 Report
Nice call on the font jayke!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 23rd 2002#65743 Report
Yea, agree with everyone. Stick to one transition type for all of them. You have one transition that fades in, another that slides from the left, another from the top, etc. It looks like a high school Power Point presentation, lol. Maybe try adding another color, I think a light beige or brown would look nice?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum