TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

RaHDesign V2.0

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 16th 2002#64990 Report
k here is my design site , there are copple of links that not work but i'm still working on it . This is also design V2.0 so

here

i hope you like it ?

i'm no expert or so .
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2002#64993 Report
hmm... I love orange and gray as a combination, so no problems there for me.

I´m not 100% sure about the structure, but I guess it´s easy to update and such..

You might want to concider leaving the spaces between the boxthingies..may look better, don´t know..
what else...uhm..

yeah, the "dot" for the I, that head...isn´t really very proffessional, is it? lol
..oh, and those two bevel-line-thingies in the left upper corner (in the header) seem a bit out of place IMO..

Well, as you said, you´re no expert, and neither are the most of us, but I think you´re heading in a nice direction. Visit AUXILIUMSTUDIOS.CJB.NET for full list of smileys. Visit AUXILIUMSTUDIOS.CJB.NET for full list of smileys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2002#64994 Report
yeah i know the title above , i made that in a copple of min ...

becouse i don't had the right details to make it :(

so i made , it shall soon be another when i got some ideas :-)

thx for visiting :-)

you got a nice site too

EDIT: oh and i deleted that monkey kind head above the I
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2002#65098 Report
This is just my opinion but....

There is not much "design" so to say on the site, i love the orange but it needs more eye candy or something in that giant header. try to fill it with some type of design-type thing and it will make the site look a lot better, also make the content area go all the way down with the right side little pannel type thing, i dunno what to call it. the content just stops then the right side thingy keeps going...kinda strange...i waited like a minute cuz i thought the content area needed to load more and go down the page
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2002#65135 Report
Well i think it looks good, but it needs some work... I would make something to kinda link the things together... maybe some wires or bars or something... something simple and easy... or just make them tight together... other then that i think the site looks pretty good... nice colors, pretty easy to navigate and read... overall i think its pretty good... nice work...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2002#65355 Report
very nice, but that header sure needs improvement
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2002#65357 Report
besides the others' comments, I don't have much to crit on. I like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2002#65627 Report
Technical detail: there is horizontal scroll on 800x600 (I am at work, and that is what they use unfortunately)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum