TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What an insomniac does when he's not on the puter.

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 7th 2001#5344 Report
I've never posted any of my charcoal&pencil stuff on ANY forum, mainly because I don't want them ripped. Putting that aside I have "almost" finished a piece that I'm REALLY REALLY proud of though and I though I would give you good people a taste. Who knows....maybe I'll post the WHOLE thing when its finished.

hmmm, well I just looked and there are actually 2 things in that directory....

The Dragon one is the one I'm proud of.... but I've kinda taken and masked out some of the image....cause like I said its not finished....and the part I masked "sucks". Well my wife says it's good but ...she would lie ;)

soooo anyway....

http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbutts/oddstuff/charcoal&pencil
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2001#5361 Report
Looks cool! What do mean by the "part that's masked"?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2001#5362 Report
I went in Photoshop after scanning it and used the lasso tool to mask out the part I didn't want anyone to see.

to the left side of the dragon there is something going on in the image....but I'm not happy with it yet....so I masked it out and then Cropped the image down to the image you saw.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2001#5363 Report
Great drawings!!!......My favorite.....classic b&w! I love to draw with jet-black ebony....now you've given me the guts to throw some of mine on here.....eventually. I understand the ripped thing....I think hand drawings are EXTREMELY personal peices of art.....never mess with them!
Thanks Torn.....I love to see hand drawn art.....even on a PS forum!
Later,
Justin
PS-no wonder you know rodger dean....his dragons rule!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum