TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

..I promise..

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64738 Report
..that THIS will be a keeper. Maybe.
..once again, you decide:
Click <---

There are no preloads on the rollovers, and the affiliates are just looped still.. And uhm.. well, yeah. Be brutal.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64740 Report
hey there paavo,

well this probably is the first time i've seen something of you that I don't really like... it is a bit boring, maybe it will look better with full content, but who knows???

Your other stuff seems to impress me alot more, but maybe that was what you were aiming for. Maybe throw in some vocal point somewhere, something with color.

The navigation is pretty good.

I'm on 800 x 600 now and I have to scroll to see your affiliates, might want to change that too, perhaps put them on a page for themselves, I know they would feel much happier there.
Oh wait, there is no room to add other buttons anymore, oops... maybe the navigation isn't as good as I thought it was.

well, anyway... this was my most brutal critique. It isn't that bad, just not as good as your other stuff... and dude, get on icq, I want to chat with you. I'm on icq, not on irc... about to go to bed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64752 Report
Yup, this is disappointing as far as paavo stuff goes. Your other designs are a lot better. Normally you have a very unique style, but this is just not very original at all. And pretty boring like NL said. I think you should leave the current design or just start over.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2002#64755 Report
you guys are brutal :D, but i agree with you guys. sorry paavo, looks great but compared to your other stuff, it's not up to par :(
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2002#64792 Report
...oh poo. :(

but hey, at least I´m over 1000 posts.. :D

*skips that design then* Visit AUXILIUMSTUDIOS.CJB.NET for full list of smileys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2002#64799 Report
if you dont keep that design, make sure you keep the scrolling window, that pwns
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2002#64820 Report
I can't see it I think paavo 's host is down
or not it seems to be working now .. I dunno about the other guys, I really like this one, its very clean and pleasing to look at, compared to his other stuff, .. I really like the colors, only thing I don't like is that fact that some of the Iframes didn't load for me
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2002#64864 Report
i like the silver color scheme a lot better than the green

nice job
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2002#64878 Report
I'm still thinking here people. My site is on the "think about it.." state.... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2002#64972 Report
Paavo, like I told you before, I really like this site. It seems just as good (if not better) than your previous site in my eyes. The only thing I really dont care for much is your dark grey navigation buttons. Maybe change those around and I would consider it a keeper. Looks great!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum