TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

one26 client website

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64605 Report
well i finally put together a page for just my client work. my goal was to make it super clean and focus totally on the client work which is why i went with such a minimal design.

whatta ya guys think?

http://design.one26.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64609 Report
i think its great
really simple which is perfect for the company i think
i like the color scheme
props
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64611 Report
overall pretty good, IMO it is way too light, or maybe my brightness is just turned up high, but the light gray on white is kinda overwhelming, i had to squint to see it
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64655 Report
nice and professional outy :D just what you need
maybe a customised scrollbar?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64675 Report
a little too light...dont get me wrong, i love the techy look of white and light tones of color, but thats a bit too light in my opinion. Otherwise, looks pro pro professional. good work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64683 Report
thanks guys... where are you getting a scrollbar? in the iframe or the whole page itself?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64684 Report
Once again outbreak, you've done a kickass site :D Loving it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2002#64712 Report
I think it looks good... it is kinda light but thats ok. The main thing that i dont really like is the navigation. The images are just covered up with a green square... not sure if thats what was suppost to happen but im not a real big fan of it if it was... other then that i think it looks great... nice work outbreak...

About the scrollbar - I get it on the information page.. not sure about everyone else... but thats where i get it.... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2002#66077 Report
Dont refer to yourself in the plural if you are really a one man band, the royal 'we' does you no favours. Also your print and web work was way above the standard I expected when I first saw your sight. Indeed it is very proffesional, the only thing I might omit is the 1st picture in the 'identity' section of your sight, the second firebrand image blows the 1st away, I feel it is not your strongest piece and pales in comparison to the others, I would therefore omit the first firebrand image.

Overall, the site is fairly average, but your work for others seems of a higher standard, perhaps applying the same principles to your site would be beneficial
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2002#66112 Report
thanks i see what you mean, although when i designed this site i wanted it to be focused solely on the content and maybe about 1% on the actual design of my site. the main purpose of it is to be extremely functional and to not distract from the actual works themselves. on my main site one26.com, i add more of a personal touch. and also, i do have other people that work for me, hence the "we" part. i see what you mean about it not helping, but i do have others that help out along the way.

thanks a lot
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum